If you want to start buying and selling stocks and shares but you don’t know how, or you have recently started investing and you would like some help, then there are many reasons why you will benefit from having a low-cost online shares coach.
How successful you are with your initial investments, how long it will take you to get started and whether you get started at all (or keep procrastinating) is dependent on it!
In this article, I will provide you with 15 good reasons why you should invest in an online shares coach and what a service of this kind could do for you.
15 Good Reasons Why You Should Invest In Your Own Online Shares Coach
- Learning something new is much faster when you have a coach helping you than it is learning something new on your own
- You will make fewer mistakes when you have a coach to help you than you will when you don’t
- You will make more money with your investments in the short, medium and long term
- You will get your questions answered quickly by someone more experienced than you
- You can establish a regular pace to your learning that keeps you moving forward and prevents procrastination
- You will receive help in defining your investments goals
- You will receive emotional support as well as the more obvious technical help with investing
- You will always have someone on your side who has been through what you are going through
- You will receive new ideas and encouragement when you get stuck
- You can get a second opinion on new ideas before attempting new things
- You will always have someone to congratulate you and share your success with
- There will be someone to hold you accountable for your progress, to keep you moving forward
- There will be someone to keep you focused on your desired goals, even when things feel difficult
- You will have access to a modern online software platform so that you can work independently of your coach, at a time to suit you.
- Online coaching is lower cost for you than traditional face to face coaching or telephone coaching.
Have I convinced you yet?
If I have and you would like to know how you can access my new low-cost coaching service then, this is it…
Shares Coach Online
Shares Coach Online uses a modern online software platform to exchange information between you and your coach.
The software is extremely easy to use and includes questions, which cover all of the areas required for you to start your relationship with your coach.
Once these questions are answered, your coach will provide responses on a weekly basis including suggestions, ideas, training, etc. as appropriate.
You carry out your agreed actions, learning and activities during the week as a kind of homework, at your own pace, before providing feedback to your coach on how you got on, your successes and any difficulties you may have experienced.
Weekly feedback and your next set of agreed activities is facilitated via the special accountability module of the software.
It is this module that enables the power, drive, energy and will to achieve your goals.
Once you make a promise to yourself and your coach via your accountability module, you will not want to let yourself down and, what’s more, your coach won’t let you do that!
This is how Olympic champions win their gold medals and how top celebrities get fit for their latest movies – they use a coach or personal trainer to guide them and hold them accountable!
You can now have your own coach, to get you started investing in stocks and shares, but you don’t need to be a top sports person or celebrity to afford it.
You can find more information on Shares Coach Online here.
Alternatively, if you who don’t like the idea of online coaching or you want more personal access to me, because that is something you value, I also provide Private 1 On 1 Coaching Sessions.
You can access more information on these here.
Either way, getting yourself a coach is the fastest way of learning to do something new and implement change in your life.
If you’ve had experience of coaching in the past then I’d love to hear from you – please leave your comments in the box below this article.