Some people can be so paralysed by their fear that they never get started:
They fear losing their money;
They fear making a mistake;
They fear looking silly in front of their family and friends;
They fear buying the wrong shares; etc.
If this sounds like you, then you are not alone. But this does not have to be you any longer, because…
” A problem shared, is a problem halved “
That’s why I have introduced this new weekly, no cost service, especially for people like you.
Instead of feeling paralysed, how would you like to:
Learn to make better investment decisions?
Feel more confident about your share investing skills?
Realise greater returns with your share investments?
Achieve lower investment fees/costs?
And a whole lot more!
Well now you can!
These may sound like bold claims but they are a reality for many people and they could become a reality for you too.
All you have to do is ask me a question that is bothering you and stopping you from getting started investing in shares.
Here’s how it works:
- Using the Q&A Form below, you ask me your question;
- I will select one question, each week, from those submitted;
- I will publish my response in my blog so that all of my readers can benefit from your question and my answer;
- As with all my blog articles, it will also be emailed to my newsletter subscribers so that they can benefit as well;
- Please note: I will publish your name and location along with your question in the blog article unless you inform me that you wish to remain anonymous.
If you’d like to try it, then I’ll need you to complete the form at the bottom of this page with the following information:
1. Your first name;
2. Your last name;
3. Your email address (in case I need to clarify anything);
4. Where you live (e.g. town, city, country);
5. How long you have been investing in shares;
6. Whether you wish to remain anonymous when I reply to your question on my blog;
7. Your question for me to answer.
If you have more than one question then you can ask me more than one as long as you submit each question separately and remember that I can only answer one a week.
I promise that asking me a question will not cost you anything, except your time to complete the form and read my reply.
I also promise that I will only use the information you provide for the reasons I have stated above.
In other words, I will not try to sell you anything or spam you with emails or anything else undesirable, for that matter.
with just one simple question!
Don’t put off your financial education and share investment benefits any longer.
Just complete the Q&A Form below in full and then click the Send button.
(If you make a mistake when completing the form, just click the Reset button to start over again).
Here’s to the New You…