If you ever have thoughts about generating a passive income so that you can achieve financial freedom, I believe that the best way to do this is to invest in company shares in the stock market.
Once you have learned how to analyze, buy and sell shares, it takes up hardly any of your time to grow and develop a passive income to supplement your other sources of income from employment, property, retirement income, etc.
Advantages of Investing In Shares
Some of the advantages of growing your wealth and generating passive income from investing in shares are as follows:
- You can invest as little or as much as you like;
- You can start with small sums such as £50 or £100 if you wish;
- You can invest monthly or invest a lump sum;
- There are lots of different shares to choose from;
- You can buy shares to generate income;
- You can buy shares to achieve capital gains;
- You can buy a basket of different shares to build a de-risked portfolio;
- Transaction costs for shares are low, much lower than property;
- Apart from stock picking and buying, it’s all passive after that;
- You can buy shares in different stock markets across the world;
- You can buy shares in one country that earn their income in another;
- Some company shares operate in more than one industry and so are diversified by their own nature.
This is obviously not an exhaustive list and I could go on but I’ve probably listed enough advantages.
If you are new to shares you have probably not given them much thought before but these advantages make them worthy of investigation.
That’s what I thought 25 years ago when I started investing in shares.
You probably think shares are risky because that’s what television news stories and financial advisors tell you.
But if you can add up, understand simple percentages and have a reasonable level of intelligence, then there is absolutely no reason why you can’t invest in company shares, like I do, and generate an average annual return for yourself of 10%+ per year.
You don’t have to be a Harvard business graduate or a rocket scientist to start investing in shares.
You don’t need to have vast pots of money.
You don’t need to have lots of time to build it or write it or develop it first.
And it’s never been easier or cheaper to invest in shares than it is nowadays.
Are You Ready To Start Your Passive Income Plan?
If you want to create passive income by becoming an investor in company shares then there’s no better time than now to make a positive start!
Make 2013 the year that you finally start INVESTING in your DREAMS and start to create your PASSIVE INCOME stream as a route to FINANCIAL FREEDOM
You can start right now by signing up for my FREE Guide – How To Start Investing In Shares.
Or if you have any questions, you can ask me anything you like by following this LINK.